Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Sweet Noah

Here is a little pencil bag I carry that I decided to use for my son's epipen and Benedryl that goes with him to school. He has a pretty bad dairy allergy, which he has thankfully outgrown a little bit but still severe. I am always a little nervous that he might get ahold of something he shouldn't, and then I will get that dreaded phone call. Well, at least if his teachers have to go hunting for a shot it will be in a stylish bag that matches his snack square and backpack! This bag comes in most of the patterns that the Mint Sweet Little Things snack squares come in. If you like it, please see the website for all the options it comes in (and it is really reasonably priced--only $8.00 monogrammed!)

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I'll have to pass this along to some of my friends who have to carry around an epipen for their kiddos. I have one, but you know how it is for us adults...the kids get the cute stuff and we get what's left over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a awesome idea. I personalize everything from shoes to hats for my son. I had to because some of the kids at his school seem to have "sticky fingers" if you know what I mean.
    Personalized Duffle Bags

    ReplyDelete